Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introduction

Greetings Friends.

I am starting to take my gardening a little bit more seriously, and I think that recording what I am doing will help me keep things straight, as well as providing a resource for other people who are gardening.  

Even though our house is tiny, we have a decent sized yard, with a well-established garden area in the back.  More about that later.  We've lived here for a few months now, and since we moved in fairly late in the garden season, this year was just about throwing some plants in the ground and hoping we get some produce by the end of the growing season.  

Now, with the fall and winter looming, I have plenty of time to be considerate, thoughtful, and well-informed in the planning process for next year.  And this blog will serve as my notebook.

No comments: